Welcome to the AV Co-op Intranet!
- Sat, May 27, 10:30am - Spring Bike Tune-Up Event
- Sun, May 28, 10am - Roof Garden Work Party, weather permitting
- Fri, Jun 2, 6:30pm, AVC Bike the Night, meet at Hinge Park
- Sat, Jun 3, 5pm, Co-op Caking!
- Sat, Jun 3, 6pm, Co-op Group Photo!
- Sun, Jun 4, 7pm, Sunday Spirits, Lobby
- Tue, Jun 6, 7:30pm - Garden Committee Meeting, North roof/Common room
- Tue, Jun 20, 8pm - Events Committee Meeting, Zoom
- Tue, Jun 20, 8pm - Star Award Draw
- Tue, Jun 29, 5pm - Last day of school BYO Pizza Party, Courtyard
- Wed, 7pm - Yoga with Anne - Common room, drop in $20.
- We need Kid art for our calendars!
- We need Events Committee Gofers for 2023
- Any kid who would like to host an event for the other co-op kids will be given money and assistance!
Know your floor buddies
While you are practising social distancing - if you require non-emergency assistance please feel free to contact one or more of the co-op floor volunteers, who can communicate your needs to the wider AV Co-op community. We may not be able to assist you personally, but we can relay your situation to the rest of our neighbours.
This Content Slideshow widget hasn't been set up yet.
What is ARC all about?
---------- Grouped Links ---------
Common Area Booking: /resources/space_booking
-------------- Links -------------
numOfValidGroupedLinks -> numOfLinksToDisplay: 1
numOfLinksToDisplay = 1
this.layout = 1
The Events Committee is looking for hosts for these events:
- Floor-hosted potluck parties
- Pub Nights
- Ping Pong Socials
- Family Crafternoons
Hey Kids! If you have an idea for a cool event or party, the Events Committee will give you up to $50 to make it happen!
For further information, ask on Facebook, Slack, or email email@example.com
Junk removal June 1st, 2021
The junk removal has been scheduled for June 1st. Please put any unwanted items down in the designated area in the parkade. Starting May 21st, 2021.
The area is in the back corner of our main parkade. It is right by stairwell #4, and parking stall 75 and 90. This is right by the motorcycle parking. Take the elevator down to P1, go…
Office hours COHO
Message from COHO
Re: Office Hours
I hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. The past couple of months have been a bit of an adjustment and I know we are all still finding ways to adapt to our new "normal" but there is some good news.
The office is now open from Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm, by appointment only. If…
AVC Playground Use and COVID-19 update
March 12, 2021
Subject: AVC Playground Use and COVID-19 update
Thank you for your continued efforts to follow COVID-19 safety protocols and keep our community safe.
Given new provincial COVID-19 restrictions and BC CDC guidance on safe use of playgrounds, the Board wanted to communicate that we encourage members to safely use…
Happy Friday! Just a quick update on the elevator. The parts have arrived and the technician is scheduled to be onsite for the installation on February 22nd.
If there any changes, We will let everyone know.
Bechir Ndarama /Management Coordinator
COHO Management Services Society
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just a few building updates.
Elevators: As you know one elevator has been down. The last update we received from the City Elevator was that new parts will need to be ordered and it will take up to 4 weeks for the new part to arrive. We are just waiting for the parts to arrive.…